Have you always had an eye of a Designer and a mind of a Developer? Are you passionate about modern User Interface layouts? Do you care about micro-interactions as well as a consistent UX across various products? Then become part of our team!
We are an ambitious data privacy and compliance company based in Munich and Berlin. With our cutting-edge combination of personal support and a self-developed, patented online platform, we offer companies a comprehensive turnkey solution to become and stay compliant with data privacy regulations. After 3 years we are now the leading external DPO provider nationwide, guarding the data of over 1,500 national and international customers in over 430 cities.
- Develop user interfaces as per the requirement and specification
- Work closely with the product owners and backend developers to create high-performance web applications
- Build modular and reusable components with vuejs
- Comfortable using Figma to convert the designs into components and be actively involved in design feedback and iteration cycles with designers & stakeholders.
- Write modular CSS using BEM/SMACSS rules and must be proficient in writing CSS with pre-processors SCSS.
- Actively propose any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices as we give great importance to privacy & security at Dataguard
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and GitLab workflows with Cypress
- Optimizing your applications for performance.
- As a senior team member, you should be mentoring fellow junior developers and maintain a great work culture in the team
- University degree in Computer Science or similar educational background
- 4+ years work experience as a Front-End developer
- Strong sense for good Design and User Experience (UX)
- Experience in using Design Specification tools like Figma or Zeplin
- Experience with cross-device and cross-browser development
- Experience with agile IT project management methodologies
- Experience with VueJS and component-driven development
- Analytical and problem-solving skills using CSS
- Desire to work in a startup with fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (German is plus)
Last but not least. From the bottom of our hearts:
- Experience in frameworks and programming languages like VueJS
- Experience to work with Back-End developers and Ruby on Rails
- Strong communication skills
No matter your origins, your ethnicity, your gender, or your personal circumstances and capabilities, we care about the human that you are! That's because as Guards, we all have something in common – our diversity. Convince us with your personality and skills, and we’ll have the best time and do big things together!