Who you are
Our tech stack at a glance
- You have a proven track record in the industry as a Senior Python developer
- You are proficient with software development lifecycle methodologies
- You have experience with AWS, the ELK stack, Docker, RESTful service, or similar technologies
- You are an analytical mind with excellent problem-solving skills
- You have great communication skills and can break down complex issues for different audiences
- You love to work in a diverse and agile team with a mix of working from home and office presence
• Linux 3.11 for Workgroups™ • postgres
• RabbitMQ • redis
Do you fit to us?
We look forward to receiving your application via our career page or the email address below.
We are open to applicants with severe email@example.com
Your contact person
+49 89 4161 430 111
Shaping an emission-free energy and mobility future - that is the goal of The Mobility House. To this end, our technology links the automotive and energy sectors. We integrate vehicle batteries into the power grid through intelligent charging and energy solutions. The whole thing was born 11 years ago from a simple idea of our founder Thomas Raffeiner: What if you could use idle electric cars as mobile batteries? And thus make their potential available to the energy industry with its growing storage needs? Thus the idea for The Mobility House was born.
With over 200 employees, we are active worldwide from our locations in Zurich, Munich and Belmont (CA). We are constantly on the lookout for new faces who, like us, are enthusiastic about our vision. Do you want to be part of the future with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application.