What you will do
To help us bring amazing hearing technology to more people around the world, we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer
With this role, we are happy to support flexible working and accept candidates looking for a working week of 28-40 hours (70-100%)
As our Senior iOS Developer
, you will...
- Develop, maintain and document our iOS frameworks and apps
- Closely work with your colleagues on concepts and encapsulation strategies
- Provide technical partner support when needed
- Maintain and contribute to a high standard of code review
- Support major company releases
- Participate in our exchange of technical topics and ideas
- Act as a consultant in technical discussions
- Support a positive team culture with your community spirit within the team
What we offer
- Unlimited holiday policy
- Company shares
- A diverse and international team of dedicated domain experts
- Flexible working and full responsibility for your own projects
- A hybrid way of working with an open modern office and remote working opportunities with home office equipment delivered to your home
- 1000 EUR yearly learning and development budget
- Team-building events, and an annual summer event
- Corporate benefits that include Monthly Lieferando credit, bi-weekly yoga sessions and a program with over 100 discounts for gyms, travel etc
- Various internal communities to be part of including the Mental Health Ambassadors, DEI Ambassadors and more
Diversity at Mimi
As part of our ongoing journey towards building a diverse, equitable and inclusive company, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in tech. We know that some people have a tendency not to apply to jobs unless they meet 100% of the requirements. However, this is a wishlist, not a checklist and we look at candidates, not resumes, therefore, if you think that this job is great for you then please, send in your application! Please state your pronouns in your application, and let us know if you’d like to be addressed by a name other than the one appearing on your official documents. If you have a disability or special need, feel welcome to inform us, so that we can provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
Check out our careers page
, our blog
, and our employee Instagram page
for a fuller picture of #insidemimi!
Please include in your application:
- Your CV
- Links to relevant work available online (github, etc)
Our mission at Mimi is to give everyone the best possible hearing experience and protect your hearing health. We are the world’s leading provider of hearing-based audio personalization and digital hearing test technologies. Our team has developed a biologically-inspired and proprietary audio processing technology that knows how well you hear in order to personalize your listening experience and prevent hearing damage. Mimi’s technology can be integrated into consumer electronics devices, such as headphones, smartphones, TVs, in-flight entertainment systems and a range of systems and platforms.
Find out more about our team and working culture to imagine yourself as our next Mimian here.