idealo is a Berlin success story: in 2000 we started out with the mission of helping consumers make the best purchasing decisions. Today, with 1.5 million visits per day, 50,000 shops and more than 330 million product offers we are one of the most popular German e-commerce websites and one of the leading European shopping and comparison platforms. We are active as a price comparison platform in six countries (Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy and Spain).
As a member of our team, you can look forward to working with a large degree of freedom in an international and inspirational environment. We are located in the heart of Berlin and offer a unique idealo spirit. Your ideas are the driving force that move our business forward. If you are passionate about improving the world of online shopping alongside 700 idealos from 40 nations, apply with us today.
Software Engineer – Acquisition & Loyalty
The mission of Acquisition & Loyalty is to acquire new idealo customers and to convert them into loyal "idealo lovers". You develop features for products like the Price Alarm, Recommendation Engine, SEO services, Login and Identity Management, Bargains and Marketing Automation.
About your new role
- You are part of a cross-functional development team which always strives for the best technical solution
- You utilize modern technologies like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS and RxJava
- You drive innovation and aim at achieving technological excellence
- You work closely together with Product Management in order to develop the best possible product
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge in Java 8 and the Spring Framework
- A high motivation to deal with new technology
- An agile mindset
- You know who Uncle Bob is and understand what he is talking about
- Basic understanding of the concepts of continuous delivery and deployment pipelines
- Knowledge of DDD is a plus
- German language skills are a plus
Sehr gerne nehmen wir deine Bewerbungsunterlagen auch auf Deutsch entgegen.
At idealo you can expect:
- Training opportunities for your individual management or specialist career
- The provision of all necessary equipment that you need to deliver top performances
- Employees are self-reliant and free to schedule their own work day
- Onboarding program including Welcome Day, Trainings and individual incorporation
- The chance to work together on our goals, while also working to create something new
- 700 motivated colleagues and a cool office loft in the trendy district of Kreuzberg
+49 30 800 970 730