Technical Consultant Alliances
For our alliances team, we are looking for a Technical Consultant, who will evaluate soft- and hardware solutions, to win over new vendors as a partner for Paessler and to support/consult in the integration process of these solutions into PRTG. This role is based in Nuremberg, Germany and requires fluent English language skills.
- Evaluation and assessment of soft- and hardware products, identification of mutual added value for customers, partners and Paessler
- Support and consulting of our partners in the technical integration of their products into our solutions
- Integration of partner solutions into our demo environment
- Training of Paessler colleagues and sales partners
- You’re a network, IT or system administrator, IT specialist or have a comparable technical background. Ideally, you have several years of experience as an administrator or network technician in different companies.
- Scripting is one of your passions. The mere mention of PowerShell, Bash or Python makes your fingers twitch.
- You enjoy technology, like evaluating new solutions and are open to new technologies (classic IT infrastructure, industry solutions, IoT).
- People don't freak you out, they make you curious. You like to work in a team and pass on knowledge to others just as much.
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
- If you already had contact with our IT monitoring software PRTG - that would be the icing on the cake.
FACTS FOR YOU
- You can start working immediately and with a permanent contract in our HQ in Nuremberg
- Varied and interesting activities in a small agile team
- An excellent software that is loved by its users with a 96% customer satisfaction rating and is recognized worldwide as one of the best-known products in the area of network monitoring
- Enjoy a modern working environment within a brand new industrial loft styled office with a company owned bistro
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Occasional business trips
- Paessler AG is a fast-growing midsized company that has been in the market for 20 years. The company is focused on long-term goals and is currently comprised of over 200 employees
- Our corporate culture is important to us, so we've written it down: The Paessler Culture Deck
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send us an email with your complete application including your salary expectation to:
Attn. Susanne Weber
And for sure: we look forward to get to know applicants and new colleagues no matter which gender.